Sunday 11 October 2009

Turning a new page

I think it is time to get real.

If this sounds like I have disappeared for a few months and come back another person, it is pretty much true. Saying I have been through a few revelations is kind of true too.

Fashion is a strange world. I have been attracted and repelled by it for a long time. What I have recently discovered is that it is also a dangerous world. And I don't want to be part of it anymore.

Which does not mean I believe it to be inferior or have limited power. On the contrary, I think fashion is probably stronger than politics in some respects, if only in that people will buy organic clothes because it is "trendy to go green" instead of actually caring about nature. And I am not a ecological freak, I am quite the sarcastic, but if it's about the thought.

Anyways, I want to start over, and maybe make this blog less fashion newsy but probably give it more soul. After all, I am a writer, not a journalist.

No comments: