Saturday 27 December 2008

The Beckhams never rest: David's Signature fragrance

First, i want to apologise for all these days I spent eating Christmas chocolate and mince pies instead of posting ... I truly have no excuse, but I guess that's what the holidays are for!
I really do need to figure out how to use that twitter.

I am sure everyone is still digesting the turkey and the pudding (I for one, am) so I will skip the clothing advice today - after all it's the week end, a snug jumper will do the trick.

It is Christmas week but the Beckhams have not wasted time: just after Victoria pre-launches her dVb dress collection, her husband is advertising his new Signature fragrance.



First off: I was really taken by the video. The way it is shot throws shivers down your back.

It is meant to be a more sensual and sophisticated version than the original Instinct perfume.

I only had the chance to smell a whit of it, and it is best to judge a perfume after it has been in contact with the skin for a few hours.

To be honest I prefer Victoria's clothes, but the fragrance does for a late present. It is young and has character.

And it will complete a dVb pair of jeans for the fans.

No comments: