Monday 5 January 2009

Back for the New Year - Resolutions contents

It is Monday and Mondays have always been the best deem to redeem oneself.

I admit I have been on a little bit of a fashion sabbatical lately - I will blame it on the holidays - but I am back packed with ideas.

It is the new year and like everyone, I have made one serious resolution I intend to keep (or at least try to). Other than that I will live and let live like I do.

I am not going to follow the pointless one-month-lasting resolutions magazines push on us after the party season. Namely: fad-diets, living at the gym, going teetotal, spending less on clothes (WHY would anyone do that?!) or detoxing.

I am however going to blog about them: new years resolutions are my theme this week, so let's get going with fashion again. I don't like 2009 as a number combination (don't ask why, I just don't like 9s) but I sure am excited about a new year.

No comments: