Thursday 6 November 2008

Fashion Network Spy

With my classic little black dress and 5inch heel-boots I only keep for such occasions, I headed off to my first fashion networking event yesterday.

The event, hosted in Shed, Bank, by Deanna Rubiano was a perfect excuse for strawberry mojitos, limo-heels and dress-to-impress styles.

Glamorous and strange, to say the least.

There were some really interesting pieces though, from a frilled corset worn over leather leggings, to a teaming of fluo, pink and blue dress, with patent tights.

The aim of a fashion networking event is to get drunk in style (with outrageously expensive cocktails and wine) and exchange business cards.

The venue was perfect though, with white sofas and a stylish modern decor.

The people were even more interesting: ranging from actresses, to photographers, to film producers, to the occasional glamour model hoping to be scouted.

All and all a good night, I am waiting for the photos now...

No comments: